Repeated Shapes



In this exercise on page 145, the goal was to repeat a single element to create an image of pattern.  The three prompts were "serenity", "sunburst" and "velocity".  I chose a sort of rolling ocean pattern for serenity and was more literal with velocity and sunburst, choosing arrow and starburst patterns respectively.  I will admit, using the Adobe Draw vector program was tricky at first.  I used the app on my phone, and it took a bit of getting used to.  Personally, my sunburst is my favorite pattern that I created in this exercise.  What do you think?



Comments

  1. I like Sunburst also, but Serenity also works really well. I like the simplicity of it, and the wave forms create a sense of calm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look fantastic, Rachel, and my eye was immediately drawn into "sunburst" but I think "serenity" is my favorite! You did a wonderful job making those waves come to life on the page!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment